Shipping & Return Policies
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can only ship within the US, to verified FFL dealers.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, firearms and magazines. You, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Ally Outdoors will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
When purchasing a firearms from Ally Outdoors, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a hand guns and receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
- Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers or C&R holders where applicable. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
- Ally Outdoors must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL or Collector of Curio & Relics License (C&R) BEFORE you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
- You understand firearms, especially military surplus firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
- All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
- Ally Outdoors reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
- If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
- You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address and does it match what is shown in their listing on our site for your order, 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Ally Outdoors will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow this step. Ally Outdoors does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of Ally Outdoors in any manner.